1. teaches you how to distinguish the size of safety shoes?
The size of safety shoes, also called shoe size, is commonly marked as follows: international, European, American and British.
The international standard shoe number indicates the number of mm of the foot length.
Chinese standard adopts the number of MM or centimeter. For example, 245 is the number of MM, and 24 1/2 is the number of centimeters, indicating the same size.
The light industry standard QB/T1002-2005 "leather shoes" of the People's Republic of China, and according to the requirements, this standard should be formally implemented from September 1, that is, the new shoe number will no longer be marked with European code, and will be marked with mm uniformly.
Conversion formula: (European code +10)× 5 = Chinese shoe number. For example, for shoes of European Code 35, the corresponding Chinese shoe number is 225; For shoes of European code 37, the corresponding Chinese shoe number is 235.
Specific: No. 34-220MM; No. 35-225MM; No. 36-230MM; No. 37-235MM; No. 38-240MM; No. 39-245MM; no. 40 -- 250MM; No. 41 -- 255MM; No. 42 -- 260MM; No. 43 -- 265MM; No. 44 -- 270MM; No. 45 -- 275MM. It will be fine if you have a size of 0.5 plus 2.5mm.
In addition, the conversion formula with other countries or regions is:
Centimeter number x 2-10 = European (European +10)÷ 2 = centimeter number centimeter number -17.5 = American
American +17.5 = centimeters -18.5 = English +18.5 = centimeters
2. Some little knowledge you should know when using anti-static shoes
Anti-static shoes are a kind of work shoes that can be worn in the production workshops of microelectronics industry or in relatively advanced chemical laboratories to reduce or even avoid the harm of static electricity to human body. The main function of this shoe is to collect the static electricity from the user's body and guide it to the ground. The functions of this kind of shoes are quite special, so there are also some knowledge we must know when using them. The editor will introduce these knowledge to you.
Introduction to the use of anti-static shoes:
1. The main purpose of this kind of shoes is to avoid the accumulation of static electricity in human body, and at the same time to prevent the electric shock of shoes caused by electric current below 250V.
2. The main applicable area of this kind of shoes is to avoid the burning or explosion accidents caused by the static electricity carried by the human body itself, and those static electricity exist in more environments. (Such as petroleum industry, chemical industry, electronics industry, etc.).
3. This kind of shoes and conductive shoes have a common characteristic, that is, when using these shoes, users cannot wear thick socks with insulating properties of wool at the same time, insoles that can be insulated cannot be placed in the shoes; The most important point is that please do not use these shoes as insulating shoes;
4. In order to achieve a better anti-static or conductive effect, when wearing anti-static shoes, the ground in your environment should be anti-static; when wearing conductive shoes, the ground in your environment should be conductive.
5. When wearing anti-static shoes, users should also wear matching clothes that can prevent static electricity. At the same time, they should always pay attention to the cleaning, waterproof and moisture-proof of protective equipment.
6. After using this kind of shoes for a certain period of time, it usually takes 200 hours, and it should be tested to see if its resistance is within the specified range, if the resistance is not between 100K OHM and 100m OHM, those shoes can no longer be used as anti-static shoes.
3. Why are safety shoes and tooling shoes easy to glue?
The two main parts of safety shoes are the upper side and the big bottom. The upper side and the bottom should be combined into shoes, which must be processed by glue, and then combined together by PU injection, cold sticking, sewing and other ways. Therefore, the main reason of glue opening is also related to the selection of raw materials, the use of glue, manufacturing process and other factors.
After buying and wearing shoes for a period of time, due to continuous twists and turns, it is easy to have partial small area glue, and safety shoes also have the same phenomenon. How to avoid large-area glue opening of safety shoes and prolong the service life of safety shoes is analyzed from two aspects: the production process of safety shoes and the use of consumers.
1) Production process reasons of safety shoes glue:
1. Improper treatment of upper: improper use of finishing agent and glue, different leather needs to be tested finishing agent and glue, and the adhesive tension is qualified before use. The upper is not polished properly, and the leather surface is not completely damaged;
2. Improper bottom treatment: the finishing agent treatment and glue treatment are not in place, and the bottom grinding is not in place;
3. Improper use of finishing agent and glue: incomplete drying, insufficient curing agent in glue, and too much use of glue;
4. Pressing: if it is cold-adhesive molding, after the surface bottom is pasted, sufficient pressure and pressing time must be guaranteed.
2) reasons for personal use of safety shoes:
1. Lack of proper maintenance;
2. Do not contact with rainwater for a long time, and do not soak in water for cleaning for a long time;
3. The glue of protective shoes is easy to open when heated, and is not easy to be exposed to the sun or contact with heat source;
4. Not easy to contact with chemicals for a long time (unless specially produced acid and alkali resistant safety shoes);
5. New protective shoes cannot be used for a long time.
3) if the glue opening phenomenon of safety shoes can be strictly controlled from the production process, the glue opening problem within half a year after wearing will be basically eliminated. Of course, this is not absolute. The following five points still need to be paid attention to when using safety shoes:
Do not wear the same pair of safety shoes for a long time. It is better to wear two pairs of safety shoes instead, which can effectively reduce the short-term twists and turns of the same pair of protective shoes and prevent the opening of glue caused by excessive twists and turns.
Regularly maintain, clean and oil safety shoes to keep the leather soft and moist. Pay attention to the cleaning method, do not soak for a long time, soak for no more than 2 hours.
After cleaning, the safety shoes must not be dried quickly, and should be kept away from the fire source. Do not use heating or open fire to dry them, which will easily lead to the aging of the safety shoes and the opening of glue.
If you don't wear it for a long time, you should brush the safety shoes clean and store them in a cool place to avoid mildew.
It is better to use filler to support the shoe to avoid deformation.
4. Special leather knowledge and nursing methods of shoes:
The leather materials of fashionable shoes are various. In the nursing of shoes, different nursing methods should be adopted according to the material of shoes, so as to properly care shoes.
The following is a compilation of all kinds of special leather materials and their nursing methods of shoes under the brand of women's shoes home for your reference.
This leather material is high-grade cowhide with fine and clear leather lines. It has certain growth lines, blood tendon marks and natural yin-yang effect on the surface. Liquid shoe polish cannot be used, leather Care Nourishing Cream or advanced waterproof shoe polish can be used for daily care. Do not use a brush during nursing. Apply white cotton cloth with nourishing cream or advanced waterproof shoe polish to wipe it off, and then gently wipe it on the leather surface.
Waxing skin, waxing skin, antique waxing skin:
This kind of leather material is the most popular retro leather material at present. There is no coating layer on the surface, but only a layer of fog wax, which can wipe out different brightness. It will present a natural effect of yin and yang, and there will be certain color changes after friction and stretching. This kind of leather is easy to absorb moisture, sweat stains and water stains, and it is easy to change color when touched. Uneven wax crystals may appear on the skin surface at low temperature and wrinkle. At this time, the shoes can be placed at a slightly higher temperature or remotely with a hair dryer (the temperature is lower than 36 degrees Celsius). Wipe the wax gently with dry soft white cotton cloth after melting. This kind of leather material is not suitable for shoe polish or Nourishing Cream. It can be wiped gently with dry soft white cotton cloth, but cannot be wiped too many times or too hard, otherwise, the wax sensation on the local surface may change too much, which is inconsistent with the overall effect.
Dummy surface grain grain sheepskin, cured oil skin, natural hand grip grain leather:
The characteristic of this kind of leather is that the hand feeling is oily and soft, almost without luster, and it is also widely used in the mix and match nostalgic series. Since the leather surface is not painted at all, small spots or flaws are normal phenomena of this kind of leather. Be careful of oil stains! Once contaminated, it will soon penetrate into the skin surface and is difficult to remove. (If it is only partially wet by water, it needs to be placed in a ventilated place and dried naturally to restore the original appearance)
The surface of patent leather needs to adopt neutral resin coating to make a layer of film, which cannot be maintained by brightener or shoe milk. Brightener will cause the coating to fall off, and the shoe milk will make the shoe upper Black; Not to mention leaning against shoes of other colors, otherwise, the color is easy to pass through. Patent leather shoes should not be worn below 5℃, and it is best to wear above 10℃. When there is dust on the surface of patent leather shoes, clean them with clean wet cloth (it is better not to drop water). Do not wipe them with wet cloth for a long time, or use leather decontamination maintenance lotion to decontamination and moisten them, then use patent leather maintenance spray for maintenance. When not wearing it, you need to wrap it in a nonwoven bag and store it in a ventilated place.
Soft cowhide, sheep skin:
This kind of leather material has good toughness, softness and is very comfortable to wear. This kind of material can be nursed with colorless nourishing cream, and regular nursing can make the leather shiny as new. Please avoid putting the light color fabric together with other colors to avoid cross-color. In slight case, you can use leather decontamination maintenance emulsion for decontamination treatment.
Cashmere leather, cashmere leather, frosted leather:
This kind of shoes are easy to be stained with dust and absorb moisture. Therefore, it is necessary to avoid wearing them in rainy and snowy weather and dusty places. In case of getting wet, soaking or stains, you cannot wipe them with shoe brushes or cloth immediately, it must be placed in a cool place and dried naturally. When cleaning, the dust on the surface can be brushed clean with the brushed shoes silk brush, and then sprayed evenly with the frosted brushed refurbished spray at a distance of 10cm before drying. The sprayed shoes have a certain waterproof effect. Do not wash. In daily wear, if there are stains or fluff being flattened and the color is old, you can use the refurbished spray for nursing.
Oil skin and wax skin are mainly used. The oil skin has infiltration, and ordinary shoe polish is easy to be hardened after being infiltrated due to its insufficient moisturizing property. Therefore, it is recommended to use advanced waterproof shoe polish with better moisturizing effect to take care of it.
Magic color leather, two-color leather, wax-sense wrestling leather:
This kind of leather material is a fashionable leather material with two-color effect, with slight color difference and fine crack on the surface. It can not be wiped with shoe polish or any nourishing cream, and can be wiped with clean and soft cloth.
Plane film sheepskin, film cowhide:
This kind of leather material adopts high-tech technology, and the leather surface is pasted with imported mooring paper to produce dazzling metal effect, and the surface naturally shows the effect of cracks and color differences, no shoe polish or any nourishing cream.
Burst leather, film-pasting cashmere, broken pattern film-pasting leather:
This kind of leather material is a fashion leather material with burst style. The surface falls into a natural burst effect, and there are certain size differences of cracks in different parts extending differently. No shoe polish or any nourishing cream is allowed. Snakeskin and fish skin: both snakeskin and fish skin are fashionable and upscale animal skins with certain color difference on the surface, and the scales will slightly turn up. Be careful not to wipe the shoe oil. Just wipe it evenly with a clean and soft dry cloth. If it is soaked, you can't wipe it with a cloth immediately. Just put it in the shade and dry it.
Cloth (embroidery cloth, braided strip, wool cloth, silver powder cloth):
This kind of cloth is made of fashionable materials. When wearing it, you should avoid bumping, yarn hanging, thread hanging, friction and Pilling. The silver powder cloth will slightly lose powder when wearing normally; Usually wipe off the stain with slightly wet shoe cloth, just blow it dry in a ventilated place. However, wet cloth cannot be used for light-colored cloth. Otherwise, watermarks will be left. You can only use decontamination foaming agent and suck it dry immediately.
Decoration (Rhinestone, decorative buckle, silk flower, ribbon):
A new nail polish can prolong the protective life and prevent oxidation. When you don't wear it, put the shoes in the inner box that is not easy to be damp.
Frosted layer leather heel:
The frosted leather is fashionable and retro, the surface is frosted, and the water absorption performance is good. Avoid water.